Why is a tyre pressure check essential?
Most car models today come with an average tyre pressure varying between 30 psi and 35 psi. Vehicle owners can find the recommended tyre pressure levels in their owner’s manual, or in the driver’s side door sill. Faulty tyre pressure results in reduced traction as well, endangering driving safety significantly.
Other effects are:
- Faulty tyre pressure hinders optimal tyre-surface contact and affects rolling resistance.
- Over-or under-inflated tyres deliver compromised cornering control
- Inaccurate tyres also result in higher fuel consumption, thereby reducing your vehicle’s fuel efficiency.
- If you notice uneven and accelerated tyre wear, it is a tell-tale symptom of tyres with inadequate pressure.
- Highly diminished performance on wet tracks, along with reduced braking efficiency and manoeuvring difficulty, is also a sign of inaccurate tyre pressure Ebbw Vale.
Moreover, faulty tyre pressure induces overheating, increasing the chances of blowouts.
Keeping in mind on-road safety, the UK government has mandated TPMS in every passenger vehicle since 2014. TPMS sensors monitor tyre pressure continually and send a warning to your car’s central unit when any tyre’s pressure drops below 25% of the recommended levels by calculating wheel revolution efficiency and braking distances. Your car’s ECU triggers the TPMS warning light on your dashboard to notify you of tyre pressure discrepancies.
Opting for a tyre pressure check Ebbw Vale immediately in such a situation is imperative.
Why is there a tyre pressure loss?
- Inaccurate tyre puncture repair job
- Rash driving
- TPMS valve leaks
- Adverse driving conditions
Why opt for 24 Hour Mobile Tyre Service?
At 24 Hour Mobile Tyre Service, we prioritise our customers' driving safety, ensuring optimal tyre service life. Therefore, we check the manufacturer’s recommendation from the owner’s manual or the tyre placard usually found in the glove compartment or doorjambs before inflating or deflating.
Our experts are acquainted with the procedures and conduct efficient free tyre pressure checks Ebbw Vale promptly.
You do not need to book an appointment to opt for car tyre pressure checks from our facility during our business hours.
Visit 24 Hour Mobile Tyre Service
So, please do not delay and drop by at our facility. Our workshop is at 220 King St, Ebbw Vale, NP23 4SY. You can also call us on 07574 021107 if you have any further queries about tyre pressure check Ebbw Vale.
We are happy to help.